In a world that is becoming more and more international is it important to prepare the Nordic
society for this internationalization. One way to do that is to support youngsters to study abroad,
and then also in the reverse help them to the Nordic workforce in an effort to provide competent
take will help the Nordic society to evolve. We – Nordic young people studying at non-Nordic universities – have started this association Norden UUS to share our experiences of studying outside our home country. The Norden United University Society (NUUS) is an ideal association that aims to
The United University Nordic Associations (UUNA) is an ideal association that aims to
– Provide information to Nordic young people for studies at non-Nordic universities,
– Provide support for Nordic students at non-Nordic universities. Here, one of the most important things is to reduce the distance between students and potential employers so that students and potential employers can get the largest possible benefit from the students who studied at a non-Nordic university. This benefit can be anything from different obtained knowledge to networks outside the Nordic region.
UUNA is an ideal association, self-financed but under the auspices of the Nordic Council. The association is registered in Denmark and is subject to Danish law.
– Information about studying abroad (links to different government webpages)
– Information about different non-Nordic universities (provided by the Nordic society at each university)
– Cooperation between the different Nordic societies. Christmas celebrations, etc.
– Subscribe for information. Here you can receive information about upcoming interviews, etc.
– Ads for internships, summer jobs, real jobs, etc.